My story as a songwriter
I was middle-age woman who had buried my dream of being a singer/songwriter. I went on got married and had a child. Being in a marriage that didn’t validate my self-esteem I was lost and not even sure what I was looking for. I even had stopped composing music altogether, My counselor job brought me warm fuzzies but something was missing. I had turn to my hobby of astrologer, and palm reading but even that stopped after awhile. After many years of living in apartments I brought a house and starting attending church. After taking Brain Gym 101 course I said a beautiful prayer for God to take charge and He did.
Later after winning various music awards I became a licensed Brain Gym consultant in 2008 and had started being a psychic again.
My awards include:
- 2003 Billboard Honorable Mention
- 2004 #2 in U.S. In Festival de la Canción,
- featured #1 poet in the world with Poetry.com
- 2005 international finalist for Song of the Year
- 2006 UK Semi-finalist
- 2007 UK Finalist, #6th place in American Idol Underground, and Song of Year Finalist
- 2008 Billboard Honorable Mention
- 2009 Honorable Mention Song of the Year
- 2010 Billboard Honorable Mention, Song of the Year Collective Works Award, and Featured Songwriter for Song of the Year, #36 independent inspirational charts
- 2011-# 32 independent inspirational charts, top 100 out of 10,000 in X-Factor in Dallas, TX
- 2012 on National TV with Tengo Talento Mucho Talento